AmeriSafe Trust Lenders, Inc.
We provide a low interest rate loans. A simple, proven and secure process to obtain funding for any purpose. We accept applications from New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, Europe, Canada and the United States. We offer loan to individuals that are in urgent need of loan funds, flexible terms at 3.5% annual interest rate. Fast funding, usually in a matter of hours. Funds may be used for any purpose including personal or business use. We do not require any form of collateral and/or no credit check required,
We strive to leave a positive lasting impression by exceeding the expectations of our customers in everything we do. Our goal is to treat you with dignity and respect while providing a good quality service in a timely manner. However we make loan to customers that want a quick response, desire courteous service and may not have another source to obtain the money they need.
Who We Are
At AmeriSafe Trust Lenders, Inc we are focused on providing financial loan services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
AmeriSafe Trust Lenders, Inc
Code of Ethnics
AmeriSafe Trust Lenders, Inc is committed to a Code of Ethics that all Members voluntarily adhere to. These ethics are the foundation of how our Members conduct themselves in their business operations. Beginning with Merchant Galaxy Lenders Inc. Inaugural Conference, the Executive Directors and Directors have worked with the Members to craft a detailed Code of Ethics clearly reflecting the needs of our industry and the public.
This Code of Ethics is intended as a working document that the association will refine, when needed.
- Members will adhere to all laws with respect to services in which they are engaged including all lending, fund-raising, and loan servicing regulations including, but not limited to: the Fair Housing Act, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, S.A.F.E., predatory lending laws and predatory servicing laws.
- Members will not discriminate against potential or actual borrowers based on their sex, age, race, sexual orientation or religion.
- Members will be honest and forthright in all their dealings with their borrowers, investors, financiers and the association.
- Member’s loan offering terms will not be changed from the original proposed terms without just cause. Member’s lending practices reflect their integrity and no “Bait & Switch” lending practices are tolerated.
- When originating a loan, it is our Members’ desire to see the loan succeed and perform in accordance to the agreed upon terms. At no time will our Members originate a loan based solely on the desire to see the recipient fail with the express intention of obtaining title to the property.
- Members will try to work with their borrowers in an effort to exhaust all reasonable options prior to foreclosing on a mortgage.
- Members will conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- All members agree to adhere to AmeriSafe Trust Lenders, Inc Code of Ethics to ensure long-term viability and success of the industry.