AmeriSafe Trust Lenders, Inc.
|Posted on February 4, 2018 at 3:05 PM|
- Who can obtain a loan from AmeriSafe Trust Lenders Inc?
To qualify for a loan, you will need to have a source of income, and be over 18 years old.
- Can I still get a loan if I have some bad credit?
Yes, you can still get a loan, as we do not perform any credit check
- What’s involved in the loan application process?
First, you’ll need to complete the 2-minute application form. The process is simple and quick, you will not be required to send us any further supporting documents. Once we receive your signed loan documents back, we’ll make payment to your bank account within the next working day.
- What sort of documents do I need to apply?
To process your application fully we’ll need:
Current photo ID, e.g. drivers licence or passport
- Can I still get a loan without photo ID?
Yes, you can but you will have to advise verifiable employment details
- Do I need to come to the office to sign papers?
No, we will email your document out to you for signing.
- How long will it take to get my money?
Usually the process only takes a couple days.
Once your loan is approved, your loan documents will be emailed to you for signing and funds will be paid directly into your bank account.
- Can I change my mind about the loan and get out of it?
If your circumstances change and decide you don’t need the loan any more, you can cancel right up until you actually receive the money.
If the money has been paid to you already, you have up to three working days to cancel and return all of the money and you will not be liable for any other costs. Beyond three working days, you cannot cancel the loan, but you can pay it back early at no cost.
Repaying your loan
- Will I end up with an expensive loan I can’t get out of?
When you receive your loan documents you will receive details of all scheduled repayments through the term of your loan and on what date they fall due, the commencing first payment date that you requested, the total cost of the loan and the interest rate.
- What if I’m made redundant – can I get a payment holiday? Or decrease my repayment amounts?
As long as you haven’t fallen behind with your repayments, you can arrange to reduce them, or suspend them for a short period, extending the term of your loan. If you cannot make your repayments, please contact the office before the payment is due, as this will save you the additional cost of dishonour fees. Remember we are here to help, so please talk to us first.
- Can I change the frequency of my repayments?
Yes of course - just call the office and we will change them to suit you best. You can choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayments.
- How do I find information on my account?
You can call us anytime 24/7. A statement of your account will be emailed to you at your request.
- Are there any fees if I pay my loan off early?
There are no fees to be paid for early repayment
How we use your information
- Is my application confidential?
Yes, completely confidential.
It will only be viewed by the loan officer or supervisor who processes it, and only for the purposes of assessing your loan application.
- How secure is my information?
Protecting your information is of paramount importance to us. Your application will be stored in our database.
- Will AmeriSafe Trust Lenders Inc. pass my details to junk mail companies?
No, we will never send you any junk mail, nor will we sell or pass on your details to any other company.
- Will my employer find out I’ve applied for a loan?
At the time we are to transfer your loan funds. As part of our verification process we may contact your employer to confirm your employment, but no information will be discussed about your loan application.
- Will the company be able to take money from my bank account without my permission?
Absolutely not. You may need to set up an direct debit to repay your loan, but we cannot take money from your account without